Get active and WIN with Premier’s Active April
Calling all Victorians – it’s time to get on board with Premier’s Active April, an exciting and fun way to get active, stay healthy, and enjoy time with family and friends. Not to mention to WIN some awesome prizes.
Premier’s Active April encourages all Victorians to commit to doing 30 minutes of physical activity a day during April. It’s free, it’s fun and it’s part of the Victorian Government’s commitment to get more people active and healthy.
Anyone can participate in Active April – friends, students, families, workmates or individuals, and it’s FREE.
Register today via the Active April website www.activeapril.vic.gov.au. Just follow the easy step-by-step instructions.
Once you register for Active April, you can create teams and invite friends to join. There are also local councils across the state providing great incentives for Active April. With the all-new My Local you can search for what’s on in your neighbourhood, near work, or close to school. You can even plan activities in advance for your next weekend away. Plus, there’s also the interactive mobile app for iOS and Android to log your daily activity with the click of a button and compare progress, a digital card to access all the general offers, plus a Trophy Cabinet for when you meet activity goals.
Registrations are now open and will stay open until 30 April 2018.
Just by registering every participant will receive*:
- 10 free YMCA passes or access to a local government recreation facility
- 15% off at Sportsmart in store and online
- one hour free tennis court hire at Melbourne Park or Albert Reserve
- a 2 for 1 ticket offer to SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
- a 2 for 1 ticket offer to Otway Fly Treetop Adventures
- a 2 for 1 ticket offer to Legoland Discovery Centre Melbourne
- 15% discount for Rock up Netball programs
- 20% discount for Netball Victoria school holiday clinics
- 5 free group dance lessons at a Dancesport Victoria centre
- A 2 for 1 green fee offer at Golf Victoria Courses
- 10% off Term 2 MyGolf junior program
- entry into the draw to win tickets to the 2019 Australian Open Tennis Finals^, 4 Fitbits for the family and an iPad mini, or a GoPro Camera
Join Active April on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to increase your chances for winning more great prizes. You’ll be kept up-to-date on all the latest Active April news and events, meet the Active April ambassadors, receive weekly recipes plus loads of handy health, exercise and nutrition advice.
So what are you waiting for? Register today at activeapril.vic.gov.au
*Terms and conditions for all prizes and offers apply. Visit activeapril.vic.gov.au for details.