Finding Your True North
3:45 – 4:35 pm
Thursday 13th of July
Room: Silver Leaf
Finding Your True North is all about guiding people in redefining their purpose and passion through story, stillness, and movement while simultaneously deepening the connection that they have with themselves, others, and the environment. Combining motivational discussions, guided yoga, meditation practices and self-reflection exercises, this workshop brings your mindset to a state of wellbeing and clarity long after it ends.
What participants will gain from Finding Your True North
– Connect better with yourself, others, and the environment
– Get in touch with your inner child and bring back some fun into your life
– Better understand your thoughts feelings and emotions
– Self-regulate when you’re feeling challenged, triggered, or uncomfortable
– Minimise negative self-talk
About the Presenters
Hi folks, my name is Tom Robb and I am the CEO and founder of Life Is The Way. I’ve spent the last 18 years working in the outdoors and the last 8 years working as a motivational speaker, workshop facilitator and mentor. My work is all based on mental health, work life balance, sustainability, connection to self, others, environment, and much more I now spend my time between facilitating workshops and presentations with schools, corporates, the general public and guiding in the outdoors.