You are very welcome to join Andrew Knight and Luke Parker for a Zoom morning tea next Tuesday, 30th at 10.30am.
Our friends at QORF in QLD & Outdoors NSW have been running weekly chats and information sessions for everyone across the country, and whilst interstate participants are absolutely welcome, we especially encourage Victorian participants from the outdoor sector (as we all know, there are different issues facing each state).
We’ll share with you what we know and what we are doing – and you can share your concerns, suggestions and solutions.
Some of the topics that could be discussed include:
- DET – further advice and health & safety precautions for camp operators and schools (if they’ve been released at time of meeting or not)
- Impacts to our community – ways to cope
- Impacts on our workforce/ casuals
- Parks and reserves, what’s is open in Victoria at the moment
- Government stimulus – is it working for you?
- Leadership to recovery – what do you need from us and from the government
- These sessions are an opportunity for you to speak up, have your say, make some suggestions, share your ideas … a conversation!