Kayak the Coast!
Address: 12 Turner Street Abbotsford 3067 View Website
- Contact Name: David Wood
- Telephone: 0410 329 090
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organisation type: Affiliate Members, Camping & Activity Providers, Recreation / Clubs
- Region: Melbourne & Central District
Sea Kayak Australia (SKA) has been operating for 20 years and has an impeccable safety record.
SKA operates in eastern Victorian waters and has a passion for sea kayaking adventures.
SKA specialises in 3 main areas:
- School Short Sea Kayaking Tours and Expeditions
- Adult Sea Kayaking Tours & Courses
- Kayak Hire
School Sea Kayaking Tours can either be:
Half Day Tours are located at St Kilda, Yarra River (Melbourne City) or Williamstown.
Full Day Tours are located at Sorrento, Phillip Island or Yarra River (Melbourne City)
Expeditions of 2 −7 days in duration. These tours are based at Gippsland Lakes, Nooramunga Nature Reserve, Bellerine Peninsula, Westernport Bay, Murray and Glenelg Rivers.
All School Tours can be tailored to experiential education, environmental analysis or a combination of both.