Gain the essential skills and confidence to recognise, react and respond to a critical incident in the field. This practical, one-day course, aimed at staff working at coordinator and middle management levels in schools, organisations, not-for-profits, and sole proprietors will prepare you with the key skills and capabilities to confidently meet the inevitable, complex, and often highly demanding needs of those impacted. This workshop has a capacity of 30 people so make sure to secure your spot soon!
- Date / Wednesday 12th of July
- Time – 9.00am (for a 9.30 start) to 4.00pm
- The workshop price, $180, includes lunch (morning tea available on site)
- In-person attendance only
- Please note there is a cap of 4 participants per organisation or school
If you have any queries about the workshop or ticket purchase please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This workshop is running one day before the annual Outdoors Victoria (OV) conference held on Thursday 13th and Friday 14th of July. The OV conference offers a unique opportunity to learn about the latest trends and best practices in outdoor education, health and wellbeing, outdoor recreation, and environmental stewardship.
- Pay online – complete registration process and choose to pay directly via credit card (preferred method)
- Pay via invoice – complete registration process and choose pay via invoice, we will email you with an invoice to be paid within 14 days via direct debit
For further NatCORR event information, including future workshops please visit our events page
*Save the date* Senior management/governance Incident Response Workshop July 15th in Melbourne
NatCORR workshops in partnership with Risk Resolve
Thanks to our generous sponsors, One Planet, Paddy Pallin & Campers Pantry