Get ready for an unforgettable experience at the 2024 National Outdoor Education Conference! You can expect inspiring keynote presenters, an exhibitor hall brimming with resources, ample networking opportunities and carefully crafted content streams for your professional development that will inspire innovation and empower you to thrive in a dynamic and changing environment. We plan to create a comprehensive program that covers a range of important topics:
- Inspiring Stories and Innovations in the Outdoors Sector.
- Sustaining the delivery of Outdoor Education, exploring crucial subjects such as risk management, program development, HR strategies, employment practices, and qualifications.
- The latest developments in Curriculum, Education, and Research.
- Indigenous Perspectives and Knowledge, gaining insights into the wisdom that enriches our outdoor education and learning practices.
- We’ll delve into LGBTQI+ inclusion in the outdoors, gender diversity, and disability awareness, fostering an all-inclusive outdoor community.
- Research focused on understanding and adapting to the impacts of Climate Change.
- Invest in yourself with well-being sessions dedicated to self-care and personal growth.
YOUR INPUT MATTERS
We’re on a mission to make NOEC 2024 an unforgettable experience tailored to your professional needs and interests. So, we invite you to share your valuable thoughts and ideas with us.
What additional content/themes, or activities would make this conference truly exceptional for you?
Join the conversation by completing our quick online survey.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be a part of the magic!