- Presenters will receive a free pass to the whole 2- day conference, including all catering & cocktail hour on Thursday night
- There are plenty of outdoor spaces around campus, including the areas around Lilydale lake for sessions to be held- we’re looking into possibilities here so stay tuned.
- Please consider having a backup person capable of delivering your workshop if you need to isolate, and are unable to facilitate.
- Presenters must bring their own laptops and ensure they have a HDMI cable or adapter with them.
- All electrical items coming onto the campus must be tested and tagged
Interested in presenting?
Outdoors Victoria Conference offers the opportunity to share your knowledge, work, research or ideas with a broader audience in the outdoors sector.
- Presentations run for 50 minutes and can be workshops, lectures or practicals.
- The conference will be held at the Lilydale Lakeside Conference and Events Centre on Thursday, 13 & Friday, 14 July.
- This year, there are 5 content streams: Education and Outdoor Learning, Outdoor Education and Environmental Studies (sub stream), Camps and Outdoor Providers, Health and Wellbeing and Nature and Climate.
- OV will offer ONE complimentary admission to the conference for the main presenter of each session on the day of their presentation.
We are excited to receive your submission and will endeavour to get in touch with you by April. If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org