IMPORTANT INFO: Due to auditorium capacity, tickets are now ‘Virtual keynote session attendance only’- Includes access to view a live stream of the Thursday and Friday morning keynote sessions from another auditorium onsite.
* With the opportunity for a live Q&A with the keynote speaker/s, as they will drop by the second auditorium for a Q&A
* Access to all break-out sessions across both days is not affected, and all attendees will have 100% in-person access to all break-out sessions
The annual Outdoors Victoria Conference is the premier event for outdoor educators, OES teachers, Uni, TAFE & RTO students, researchers and academics, camp and outdoor activity providers, State peaks and outdoor leaders, government representatives and bush adventure therapists!
The perfect opportunity for everyone who shares a passion for the great outdoors to come together, connect, learn, and share ideas. With a wide range of informative sessions, engaging workshops, and inspiring keynote speakers. This year the conference breakout sessions will be grouped into the following 4 streams:
- Education and Outdoor Learning + *a dedicated industry content stream for VCE Outdoor and Environmental Studies
- Health and Wellbeing
- Camps and Outdoor Providers
- Nature and Climate
*Content running on FRIDAY only.
The OV team are looking forward to seeing you all at our conference once again and are delighted to be once again gathering at such a beautiful space as the Lilydale Lakeside Conference Centre at Box Hill Institute.
- Tickets are available from the 3rd of April until 11:55 pm June 30th, 2023
- We have regular 2-day tickets, or you can purchase a single-day ticket for Thursday 13th or Friday 14th
- All tickets include morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea. Thursday tickets also include ONE PLANET sponsored cocktail hour (1 drink & nibbles)
- OV Affiliate members and their staff receive a 15% discount on all tickets. Become an affiliate member HERE!
- Students receive a discount on all tickets (please have your student card or number ready at checkout)
- Everyone needs to register, even if you’re eligible for a complimentary ticket. This ensures we capture everyone’s contact details, and special requirements.
- Presenters, exhibitors, staff and volunteers will be sent a code to access complimentary tickets when registering
- Pay online – complete registration process and choose to pay directly via credit card
- Pay via invoice – complete registration process and choose pay via invoice, we will email you with an invoice to be paid within 14 days via direct debit
A massive thanks to our 2023 Conference Sponsors – One Planet and Auscamp