The Outdoors Victoria Conference is coming back in 2022!
The Conference will be held at the Lilydale Lakeside Conference Centre, Box Hill Institute (*subject to restrictions at the time- but we will do the best we can )
Thursday 26th and Friday 27th May 2022.
In 2022, the Outdoors Victoria Conference is expanding to include even more people working in the outdoors sectors. There will be professional learning opportunities for teachers, educators, students, outdoor activity & camp providers and businesses, bush adventure therapists, and community groups.
Join us at the beautiful Box Hill Institute Campus for a fun, new, bigger and brighter event yet!
* We’re using the wattle flower this year because it is a symbol of unity. Wattle is ideally suited to withstand Australia’s droughts, winds and bushfires. The resilience of wattle represents the spirit of the Australian people, including the community of the outdoor sectors.
Focussed Streams for Professional Development
- Education & Outdoor Learning: From Kinder, to VCE curriculum changes through to what’s happening at the TAFE & University level.
- Health & Wellbeing in the Outdoors : Bush Adventure Therapy, health benefits of Outdoor Connections for everyone.
- Outdoor businesses & NFP’s (outdoor providers and camps): Sector recovery continued, Careers in the Outdoors, Outdoor Council of Australia (OCA) working groups.
- Nature & Climate: How do the Outdoor Sectors become leaders in their teaching and business practices?